Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Chapter Begins

Howdy friends!

  I cannot believe it has been nearly 2 months since I have written anything. Actually, I can. I was told I was moving to another state and had to find a home and MOVE all within around 30 days.

I am here to report. I am moved. I am unpacked and I am pretty much settled in.
It is SO different here. Yes, I am from Oklahoma but I have never lived in Edmond (suburb of the OC) and I have not lived in OKC for over 12 years +.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my neighborhood and my new neighbors and is a BREATH of fresh air having so much community feel around me. We never got to know any of our neighbors in the entire time we lived in Dallas.

It is more kid friendly here and we can take walks around our neighborhood at night. There is even a path on the main streets that many run on! That was seriously awesome to see.

I am still searching for the gym I want to join but no worries there because it is WAY cheaper here. I can't even begin to express.

I get to see my dad multiple times a week and I have seen many old faces just in the last couple of weeks.

I have a feeling I am going to enjoy it here even though I said I would never move back. I am happy and I love the feeling I have here.

Oklahoma is more than just OK it is fantastic!!

Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Yah!! We miss you so much in Dallas, but so glad to hear that things are fantastic for you and the fam! =) That really is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the move! I moved back to my hometown after 10 years away and it was so great to be back near family. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU ALL! I am happy and it is fun to share the cheer!

    Carilyn thanks for taking the time to check this out!!

    ReplyDelete